Author and toy train collector Michael Solly has exhaustively studied and documented the trains of the Kughn Era in “Greenberg’s Guide to Lionel Trains 1987-1995: Richard Kughn Era”.
- More than 1100 individual cars and locomotives listed and described
- 680 color photos positioned adjacent to their listings for easy use and quick indentification
- Consistenly orgainized and detailed listings
- Thorough explanation of LTI’s numbering system
- All items indexed by number – entries include number, road name, cor or locomotive type, year introduced, and page number