The Scenery Manual
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.50
as of 2/22/2018 03:44 UTC details
- You Save: $6.49 (43%)
- Seller:Large Library of Reads
- Sales Rank:357,751
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:14 - 120 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 5.8 x 8.5
- Publication Date:October 30, 1993
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Exceptional quality.
- Easy to use scenic materials.
- Expertly designed.
- Wide variety of accompaniments.
- Brand new in factory packaging.
The Scenery Manual is the complete Woodland Scenics guide to creating life-like terrain, landscaping and scenic details for your model railroad, military diorama or architectural model. For the beginner or for the advanced hobbyist this book describes the products, the tools, and the foolproof methods used in creating natural settings in scale. No detail has been overlooked. Contains all the proven advise and inside tips for achieving craftsman quality results the very first time. But most important The Scenery Manual offers the confidence necessary to begin any miniature modeling project and finish it with pride.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2018 - ModelRailroadBookstore.com